Q. Who typically sells houses to We Buy Houses in Texas?
A. That’s one of the most popular questions we receive, and the answer is simple – people all over Texas, from all walks of life. People sell their houses to us for a variety of reasons, including:
– Fast selling inherited property
– Unloading rental property with problematic renters
– When relocating to another place
– Going through a divorce and in need to liquidate assets
– Staying behind on mortgage payments or when facing foreclosure
– In case of not wanting to invest money into making necessary repairs
– and more
The most common case is the “need to sell a home quickly” to a experienced, honest home buyer that will ensure a fast, hassle-free sale of your property.
Q. What kind of houses do we buy?
A. This is one of the questions we’re asked all the time, so we came up with the following classification for what we could consider buying:
Houses with significant structural issues, for example foundation problems
Houses located in undesirable neighborhoods or high level crime districts
Houses that are not anymore convenient for a homeowner (continuous work travel)
Houses positioned in flood plans or in areas vulnerable to the effects of bad weather
Houses with high interest rate mortgages or undesirable mortgage financing
Houses with payments and mortgage fees that are too big for the homeowner to handle
Houses that contain bad memories for an owner, such as recent divorce, death of a loved person, or tragic accident
Houses that have any other type of reason for a homeowner to need to move, including downsizing or relocating to another city
Q. I need to sell my house fast. How does the house buying process work?
A. We buy houses fast and can provide an all cash, no-obligation offer usually within 24-48 hours.
Here’s our process:
Give us some brief information about your house by calling us at 972-342-4166, or filling out and submitting our convenient website contact form.
We will contact you quickly to arrange a visit to your house.
We will carefully explain the whole selling process to the homeowner and answer all the possible questions before evaluating the condition of the given house and making a fair price offer.
If you agree with our no-obligation price offer, we’ll quickly set up a closing so you get your cash and out of your home fast.
Q. Will I have to pay a fee for you to visit and make an offer on my house?
A. Absolutely not. You don’t have to pay anything to have us visit your house, or make a cash offer on your property.
Q. How do you determine the exact price you’ll pay for my house?
A. We consider a lot of factors when calculating a cash price for your house. Prior to your consultation and answering your questions, we will evaluate:
– The current condition
– The necessary cost and extent of repairs and renovations
– The amount of time it will take to make all repairs and renovations
– The retail price of your house compared to others in the same area after finishing repairs and renovations
– The percentage of real estate commissions required to sell the house after repairs and renovations
– The cost of maintaining the house during repairs and renovations until it’s ready to put on sale, including insurance, loan payments, utilities, and more
Q. Do you buy townhouses and condos?
A. Yes, we buy townhouses and condos.
Q. Do you buy mobile homes?
A. No, we don’t buy mobile homes of any kind.
Q. Am I obligated to your company in any way if I make a call or submit your website contact form with required information about my house?
A. No. You’re never under obligation to us when you contact us via phone call or our website contact form. We answer all your questions, evaluate the price for your house, and make a no-obligation all cash offer, free of charge. It’s all up to you whether you decide to sell to us or not.